Saturday, September 28, 2013

An Overdue Update


I am officially nearing the one month mark for my stay in beautiful Copenhagen, Denmark and I know I have been getting slower and slower with my posts. However, this is not because I have nothing to write about but rather I have been doing too many things and not sleeping enough to put finger to keyboard! But now after much needed peaceful Friday night's rest, I think I have finally recuperated my strength...

Soooo what have I been doing?

I had a friend visiting from Chicago last week and we enjoyed a wonderful Autumn Moon Festival dinner with some new Chinese friends. We went on a crazy pub-crawl with my classmates(Danes sure know how to party!) and then had a very cozy(maximum hyggliet) International Potluck Dinner with my program.

And on top of that, I along with two fantastic co-hosts organized a "Networking and Pitching Workshop" for our program with guest speakers Michael Bak, Troels Kranker and Aleksander Borkvik! A really interactive and informative event and I would like to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone involved ! Greeeeeeat Success! :D

So I guess in short, this month has been a whirlwind! I have so many projects/readings/papers due for school, my little asian brain just can't seem keep them straight. Additionally I will be attending the Biopeople Nordic Science Days Conference in Stockholm(yay back to Sweden!) in three weeks and I am a bit intimadated as I will be the only student(non-company) person there. But....everyone has to start somewhere right? I am very grateful for this opportunity, and I will try my best! I am sure I will gain some valuable insight and feedback on my entrepreneurship idea.

Now my clock is flashing 10:00am, I think its high time for a quick coffee run(I seriously need to buy an Nespresso machin..) with my favorite little papillon sidekick. The sun is out and the it is looking like a perfect Autumn day in Copenhagen.....I have a million and one things to do so it's time to get started! <3

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! - Ran


Renior being extra stinky

After the rainstorm: View from my balcony

To Matt: This is not "Goodbye", but rather "See you next time..."



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...