Monday, June 10, 2013

Monday ART-day


I am really happy that I am set for school for next year and I have been apartment hunting like crazy. Wanderlust is hitting me hard right now but as I have several loose ends I still need to tie up in Chicago, I unfortunately will not be able to travel for the next month or so...but maybe staying put is a blessing in disguise?

Traveling has been one amazing experience after another, but I have found myself unable to make time to enjoy the simple things that I used to when I was younger. Its been so long since I have had a summer where I was not in and out of the country that I have almost forgotten how do just...enjoy my "free" time.

Three things I loved most about my long summers in Dallas:
Working out/Dance classes
Working on my Art
Reading my ridiculously large and random collection of Books

So...

  1. I am ashamed to admit that I slacked off on gym time while I was in Sweden, but I will start hitting the threadmill this week! Bikini season? Hope I can make it...
  2. I just finished the book Oracle Bones: A Journey Through Time in China by Peter Hessler and Im looking for a new summer read, any suggestions?
  3. Last but not least, I browsed through at some old photos of my artwork and mmm... I wasn't half bad. Maybe I'll salvage some of my oil paints and work on another piece...  :)


Hope everyone is having a safe, fun and relaxing summer!-XOXO-Ran

Kurt Cobain- Ebony Pencil
(Sophomore Year-JJ Pearce High School)

Ties in Three- PrismaColor
(Junior Year-JJ Pearce High School)
Chinese Dragon - Silk Painting
(Junior Year-JJ Pearce High School)

Cloth on Wall-Oil Painting
Johns Hopkins University

Final Project at Johns Hopkins University
Picasso Master Copy
Oil Painting

Final Project at Johns Hopkins University
Picasso Master Copy
Oil Painting



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...