Saturday, May 25, 2013

A Funny Life



Funny how things happen. Funny how things begin and funny how things end.

I'm old enough to know that life never happens the way you think it will. Recently, so many unexpected crazy outlandish things keep happening to me. My friends say that I am a magnet for trouble, and I guess must agree. However I think a bit of crazy is just fine by me, because in the words of Van Gogh-" I would rather die of passion than of boredom."

I have been waiting, waiting my life away-hoping to hear back from a certain school. If I get accepted, then I will be leaving USA(forever?), and my life will change in every way.

I don't believe in God, but I do believe things happen for a reason-so I hope there is a very real reason for me to be dreaming of next year...

-R


Ice Bar Stockholm-Nordic Sea Hotel


I am listening to:
"You, Me and the Bourgeois"- The Submarines 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...