Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fotografiska



A Wednesday with my coworkers at Fotografiska :) The Fotografiska is a must-see museum in Stockholm. Since it is opened relatively late(Sun-wed: 9pm, Thur-Sat: 11pm), it is a great place to go afterwork. Plus there is a nice restaurant/bar upstairs with a fantastic panoramic view of Stockholm!
As for the exhibits, make sure you check out Henri Cartier-Bresson, what a master! Not quite sure about David Strindberg & Johan Bring's video "Tartarus"...


-Ran


Ruud van Empel

Ruud van Empel-I think this boy is going to kill me in my sleep...

Ruud van Empel

David Strindberg & Johan Bring's video "Tartarus...maybe I just don't understand, but wtf is happening here?

Simply Stunning

Henri Cartier-Bresson

Anna Clarén. Love the serene setting of this picture, and the one red sock on the baby :)

Upstairs restaurant with a view!

I was caught reading some very...insightful material

Which one did I buy? :P





Fotografiska
http://fotografiska.eu/

Hours:
Sunday - Wednesday 9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Thursday - Saturday 9:00 am - 11: 00 pm
Closed on Midsummer's Eve and Christmas Eve


Price: 130SEK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...